Sunday, January 01, 2006

2006 has arrived

I kept forgetting it was New Year's Eve. I guess since I had no plans I had no reason to remember what day it was or it may be due to the fact that I have had no idea what day it is since finals week. Christmas didn't feel like Christmas either. It was just another day that happened to include lunch at Granny's house. I don't think I have been in the holiday spirit this year.

I am drinking sparkling wine right now. That has to count for something. Josh and I thought about going downtown, but decided to decorate cookies instead. I had never done it before, so I had a lot of fun. I am not very good. I think Josh did better than I did. I even taught him how to flood the cookies with frosting and he was better at that than me. I only new how to do it because I watch the Food Network all the time. I have it on right now.

I am going to get another glass of wine and start writing my thank you cards. Tomorrow, I am reorganizing my closet!

No comments: