Thursday, October 19, 2006

My dress and glittery tights came in the mail yesterday. My crochet books came too! I also ordered my shoes which I don't believe have shipped yet, but I am hoping they will go out today. I thought everyone had my old address, but it seems they all had the correct one. I tried on the dress, sort of, well I put it on over what I was wearing and it looks like it will fit quite well. All I need now is my belt/sash and earrings which I plan to make both this weekend.

I must say I am looking forward to our trip to Cincinnati next week. It will be nice to get out of town for awhile. I am looking forward to wandering around downtown while Josh is sitting in on classes. I think I am going to bring my crocheting and a book as well. I think I will start on my socks, but I may need some different yarn before I start.

I am looking forward to lunch today. I have been wanting to go to Oasis for lunch ever since I had the falafel at the jazz festival, but it's across the river and a little far for me to walk to unless I want to take a long lunch. Now I don't have to walk over there to get some of their food. The cafe in the building nextdoor has started carrying a lunch box from them as well as a pita chip and hummus snack pack. I am going to try one of them for lunch today.

No comments: