Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Snow flurries???!!!! I am not sure I am ready for that yet. I haven't crocheted my wool socks yet!

I am going to buy Crocheted Socks so I can make myself some fun socks. I have mostly plain white socks and I decided it would be fun to make some fun socks. I don't think I bought the best yarn for them, but I think I can make it work. I have this problem where I buy yarn I like for a project I am not really sure how to do and when I get home and do the research I should have done prior to purchasing yarn I learn what I bought is not quite right.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I was in Hancock Fabrics yesterday, and they have an excellent selection of wool yarns. That's about all they have, but if you're looking for wool, I recommend stopping in.

Chelsea said...

I was just there today. They do have a decent selection. I actually already have the wool, but just need a pattern. I bought two colors so I can have some fun!