Sunday, November 12, 2006

On Friday night my mom, Lex and I went to a Joan Baez concert at UNI. It was a great concert and my mom loved it! The only thing is my dad went, too. Actually that's how we found out about it. My mom was jealous that he was going so she decided the three of us should go as well and we would just avoid him. Well...hiding didn't go as smoothly as we had hoped, but I don't think we were discovered. Lexsea ate dinner with him before and that took a lot longer than expected. Then we ended up parked in the same row as him and sat about five rows back and just to his left. It ended up being a little crazy. At least the snow ended before I got there and the roads were fine.

Oh yeah...apparently my dad is going to China for the month of February to visit a woman he met on the internet. He told Lex at dinner. Now I just am waiting to see when he will mention it to me. I am guessing it will be my Christmas surprise along with a hundred bucks from him.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

If only...Acutally, I am not sure what I think of him.

Chelsea said...

I don't know what to say to him anymore. It's so awkward! I got an email from him so a not quite as weird Christmas as I was thinking it would be.