Saturday, January 27, 2007

-3!!!

No, I am not talking about the current temperature, though I think that is pretty close to the wind chill. I am referring to the amount of weight I have lost since January 15th. I thought about weighing myself once a week, but I don't want to discourage myself. Instead I am more relying on how I am feeling and how my clothes are fitting. As far as how I am feeling, I feel a little thinner. I can't say I look any thinner, but my clothes feel the tiniest bit looser and I am definitely using tighter hole on my belt. I was between that one and the one larger for ever. I like having a physical measure of my progress to go along with the quantitative measurement.

I bought a new dinnerware set today. I am quite happy with it. I picked white because I figure if I wanted more at some point, white would go with a vast majority of what may be available. I like the squareness of it all because it's a little different. I wanted a new set since my current ones were cheap, warped, and very heavy.

No comments: