Monday, January 29, 2007

I think I slightly pulled my hamstring at tae kwon do Friday night. I know my hip was really tight, but I don't remember my hamstring hurting. I don't get it.

So I have started and re-started Lexsea's headband several times now. I finished it once, but it was huge! I thought I checked my gauge, but maybe I was wrong, or I could have a smaller head than I thought. Whatever the problem was I started again several times yesterday. I switched to a smaller needle from my new Denise needle set and started again. I keep messing up the pattern. It's not hard: K2P2. It's a simple 2x2 rib, that I keep messing up. At least it is quick to knit so I should be able to finish it this week to send to her.

Yesterday I organized all my old bills from the last 6 months or so. They had been sitting in a pile then stuffed in a file for awhile, but now they are in separate manila folders in a hanging file. It's nice. I also figure out how to check up on my investments online. Josh has a mutual fund through the same company and he got me online and showed me around. I didn't have the info until earlier this week, since for some reason they keep sending it to my dad. He and I have asked several times for all relevant info to be sent to me, but they still haven't done it. I am doing pretty well. My Roth looks good and my brokerage account is doing quite well.

No comments: