Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Work is frustrating, and I still have a cold. I have a headache. I have had a headache since Friday. It was a sinus headache for the first few days, but I don't think it is anymore. I think it's related to my cold. It's been over a week! I guess my colds always last over a week, but I was hopeful this time since it didn't start out with a cough. Frustrating!!!

I am almost done with one of my lovely, cabled fingerless mittens. I just need to add the thumb and then on to the left one! I should really try Calorimetry again for my sister starting with fewer stitches and see how it goes. I really want to try some socks now that I am not afraid of dpns or knitting in the round. I need some cute new socks to go with my cute new shoes. I have sock yarn I bought for crocheting socks, but I had trouble with them. I kept splitting the yarn with my little hook. I think it may work better for knitting. My mom only has a few more weeks with her boot so I should think about getter her flip-flop compatible crocheted socks done too!

It snowed again and I want soup. Since I have a few baked potatoes left over from our Thursday night fight watching I may make some baked potato soup (similar to Panera's). The only problem is I need more chicken broth and I don't really want to drive anywhere tonight.

No comments: