Monday, March 12, 2007

Last night I made a lighter version of white cheddar macaroni and cheese than I usually make. It turned out really well. Much better than the last time I attempted it. I wanted to take some for lunch today in my new insulated, leak-proof container so I don't have to heat it in the nasty microwaves at work. It was 12:00, and I was starving so I headed to where I usually eat lunch. I was very much looking forward to eating my mac'n'cheese. I sat down and pulled my book, water bottle, and lunch out of my bag. I then attempted to open my new insulated container. It wouldn't budge. I tried a few more times with no luck and my hands hurt from trying. I gave up and bought a crappy veggie sandwich from the little cafe in the building. The tomatoes on it were mushy and disgusting so I was left with sprouts lettuce and cheese. My crappy lunch makes me really look forward to grilled steaks, green beans, and cheesy orzo with peas for dinner tonight. Now if I could just get ImageJ to count nuclei for me, I would be slightly happier.

No comments: