Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I didn't like the cuff on the baby sock I started, so I started another one. there are three versions of these baby socks in the pattern so i am switching to a different one. I may try the first one again with a minor modification on the cuff. We shall see.

I decided to try Everyday Minerals after seeing them on Not Martha's blog. They offer a free sample kit which has 3 foundations, 1 face powder or blush and 1 concealer. I tried it out today and am quite happy so far. It was a little hard to get my large brush into the time sample jars without getting powder everywhere, but I managed. I am not sure the if the foundation I tried today is quite right, but I still have two more to try! I am strangely excited about this make-up. I think I may go ahead and get one of their kits once I figure out what I like. They even have a cute little travel kit.

I again have a cough I can't seem to get rid of and now I have a pinched nerve in my back. It's not bad enough for me to head to the chiro, especially since I was just there yesterday, but it is annoying and it hurts.

No comments: