Sunday, September 02, 2007

Upside Down Leyburn Socks!


I found my 5th dpn in, you probably guessed if you have ever been to my apartment, the couch that eats crochet hooks, knitting needles and other related supplies. I don't know why I didn't find it in there the first time I looked. I also found a stitch marker and pen. Anyway, I finally finished them. Here are the specs:



Pattern: Leyburn Socks
Yarn: Gypsy Girl Yarns in Cattails
Needles: 2.75mm Knit Picks 5 dpns
Mods: CO 66 stitches for a cuff-down sock

We bought 2 games for the the Wii and 1 for the PS2 today. Actually the 2 games for the Wii are for Gamecube. I think I am going to try them out!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

You just might have to make searching the couch a weekly activity.

Knitting Up A Storm said...

Did you find some money too? lol. I need a couch like that, and invite lots of people over to sit down! ;)