Sunday, January 13, 2008

For your viewing pleasure


FO: Stripey Socks
Pattern: My own, YO short-row heel, plain stockinette
Yarn: Knit Picks Felici Aurora
Needles: Knit Picks 2.5mm circs

They will be sent to a Sockapalooza-4-er that did not receive socks from her pal. They took me entirely too long to knit so she is getting some extra goodies including a candle, soap, and couple hanks of sock yarn.

A very late Christmas present is this little scarflet. I am lacking buttons, but it is washed and blocking. It is part of a set that includes the red cabled hat and Peekaboo Mittens in the same yarn. I am so slow about getting Christmas gifts out this year. I think all my traveling threw off my schedule.


Yesterday I started a pair of Monkey socks. They kept me sane during a football game and little conversation.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LotusKnits said...

Cute stripies!! Love your monkeys too!

Anonymous said...

OOOoOOoo! stripes AND monkeys!

stripey monkeys


:D

Megan said...

Love those striped socks.

AndreaLea said...

Look at you, matching up your stripes!!

Very nice!

Amanda said...

I didn't even get Christmas cards out this year, so you're way ahead of me.

Carrie said...

Thank you so much for the lovely striped socks!!