Monday, February 04, 2008

Happy Little Bluebird


Pattern: Birds of Feather
Yarn: Cascade 200 Heathers, 9456 sapphire heather
Hook: F, 3.75mm
Time: about 2 hours, maybe a little more with the finishing work

I love my little bird! I had an intense desire to crochet something cute and small yesterday. I blame the several inches of snow (ETA: I just read it was 8 inches of snow)we got yesterday along with Josh's incessant grumbling at Paper Mario. I made another green one, which I finished this morning while listening to the thunder. I need some good light so I can take a picture of them together. I took this picture last night in my rather dark living room. I could easily see a little purple one joining them soon. Maybe teal...

1 comment:

Megan said...

Birdie! Awesome.

I wish I could crochet so I could make all these cute animals and amiguries.