Monday, May 05, 2008

I am really enjoying my test knitting so far. Well, for the most part. The Ornette pattern is really fun to knit with only 10 stitches of each row being bit fiddly. The result of those stitches is totally worth it though


There is a lovely cable pattern which you can see on Cookie's sock, which is not showing up well on mine. I love this yarn (Dream in Color Smooshy) and really wish it was working out. I think the yarn is just too smooshy for those mini cables. The yarn may not show those cables well but it allows me to show you how I hold my yarn.


I loop it around my pinky, across my ring finger, under the middle finger and over the first knuckle of my index finger. That is my engagement ring on my middle finger. It's just a bit too big for my ring finger. I hope to get that fixed shortly.

I have found some Crocs that I like. I like the chocolate/sienna version. I am really tempted. I could totally see myself wearing these, but...I don't need more shoes. I just really want them for some reason. They would look really nice with my fave pair of kahki colored pants which I plan to wear this weekend.

3 comments:

RadioactiveUnicorn said...

Ooh those crocs are cute! Get them to make yourself feel better that the cables are hard to see! Except I really like the little cables!

LotusKnits said...

Those crocs are surprisingly cute! Lovely test knitting - I adore the Smooshy, sucks that it's not really working out for you. :(

AndreaLea said...

Those are really cute. I have some Crocs Primas in black. I ♥ them! I want more pairs in the fun colors.

Where did you get the DIC? I want to make more socks but I'm so slow. Those cables look awesome but scare me.