Thursday, October 16, 2008

I am still trying to not get my hopes up about the house but our agent isn't helping. She recently told us that things are moving forward and an appraisal will happen soon. The bank is looking at both offers right now and from what she has heard, our offer looks stronger. Ack! Not that those are bad things, but they are encouraging my brain to think about moving in to that house.

I should easily be done with the second clue and possibly even the third of the TTL Mystery sock, but I frogged at least 1/3 of the clue twice already! Doh! As of now I have 15 rows or so to go before starting the heel which came out yesterday. My progress so far:



I think the pattern would be easier to see on a sock blocker but I could only find one and didn't like the idea of having only on sock on a blocker. Don't ask me why, because I don't really know.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm on pins and needles for you. And, I need a place to sleep when I come visit!

(Notice how I just invited myself? Uh huh.)

Dragonfly7673 (Vicki) said...

ok... too much suspense here too. I keep thinking that 5 days have gone by and something could have happened. and i'm hoping the lack of blogging means you are busy with plans? But I know it could be work and life and other things.

Cookie baker Lynn said...

I hope you hear good news soon about your house. That will be so exciting when you can move in! (Can you tell I'm thinking positively for you?)