Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Tuesday and Veteran's Day! I hope you all are enjoying the colder weather, if you are experiencing colder weather, that is. we most definitely are and, yes, I am quite enjoying it. I prefer to be cold over being hot and won't complain about snuggling under a blanket, or two, with a mug of tea and some knitting in front of the TV. We had about two inches of snow on Friday morning, which was gone by the afternoon.

I need some help. Josh and I have been reading the Harry Dresden books by Jim Butcher. Josh is quickly approaching the last of the available books due to all his free time at work, and is need of something else to read. Any ideas?

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I remember you saying Josh was kinda picky about what he likes to read. What does he like about the Dresden Files?