Saturday, November 22, 2008

Woot! One month from today I will have a house!

Until then I have other things to worry about, like Thanksgiving and Christmas. Just so I know where to look, I am going to post my list of baking/cooking to do by Wednesday.

1) stuffing - figure out how to do in crock pot
2) green bean casserole
3) millionaire's shortbread
4) molasses cookies
5) s'mores bars

I have barely thought about Christmas gifts. I don't have to worry about Josh at least since we are getting a house and probably a couch, washer and dryer to go with it. I have a few ideas, but nothing concrete or well thought out. I am not even sure what my plans are for Christmas yet. I will figure it all out after Thanksgiving.

At least I finished a pair of socks last weekend.

2 comments:

janna said...

How exciting! I can't wait to see pictures of the house!

AndreaLea said...

Congrats Chelsea!

Your socks look great too. :)