Saturday, May 29, 2004

I tired...

The graduation party went well. A bunch of my family came, even my cuz from Georgia. Lexsea got soooo many gifts. A lot of them were towels. I think I smell like a taco. I manned the taco meat most of the time. I think I missed the memo about wearing pink to the party. I wore a brown shirt and everyone else wore pink or another pastel color. I told everyone I wore brown in case I spilled taco meat on myself.

Tomorrow is graduation and then we are done. I totally forgot about graduation. When my dad left he said "See ya tomorrow" and I asked him why. I couldn't figure out why he was coming back.

I just made a pizza. I didn't eat a whole lot at the party. I think I eat dinner at this time a lot too, so I tend to get hungry around 10:00.

Josh's sister called me right before we left to ask who was on Saturday Night Live tonight. I got to talk to Josh too, which was nice.

I have to go do the laundry now and change into some comfier clothes. I don't think 'comfier' is a word, but I am going to use it anyway.

No comments: